Best Glossy 27" Display?

black.hat

Weaksauce
What is the best Glossy 27" Display that can beat Apple? would be great if it was 2560 * 1440+ too...

Thanks!

The ACD and Samsung S27B970D use glass. Glass displays have grayish blacks & are extremely reflective.

Left Glass Samsung S27B970D vs. Glossy CrossOver 2720MDP

Right now the overclockable (96-120hz) Qnix & X-Stars are the best but they lack a "real" warranty, though you can buy a 3 year Square Trade warranty for 50$.

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1759502&highlight=

Last edited:
Good answer.

I don't know if anything can really "beat Apple" here though; you get what you pay for. Regardless of what people may think/say the Apple logo isn't the main reason their products are more generally more expensive.

The overclockable Korean PLS units are an overall steal as they have excellent Samsung panels. However, the build quality blows leading to panel play and backlight bleed issues on most (in addition to warranty/RMA situation). That said, I couldn't be happier with mine for $300.

Last edited:
Good answer.

I don't know if anything can really "beat Apple" here though; you get what you pay for. Regardless of what people may think/say the Apple logo isn't the main reason their products are more generally more expensive.

The overclockable Korean PLS units are an overall steal as they have excellent Samsung panels. However, the build quality blows leading to panel play and backlight bleed issues on most (in addition to warranty/RMA situation). That said, I couldn't be happier with mine for $300.

I think i will go with apple, Do you know if GTX 690/680 support mini displayport port?

Back