Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
What about these puppies? Headset designed by Ben Heck. I am also looking for a "gaming headset". Currently I am using my Bose Quiet comfort with seperate mic that sits on my desk. But I find it annoying leaning in to speak to the mic.
After I bought A-900's I needed a microphone... and bought Audio Technica ATR-35S. This MIC has a clip on... This mic was so-so... I later bought a web cam QuickCam® Ultra Vision from Logitech. The webcam has a built in mic, but I did not buy for the mic... since I was going to use ATR-35S..... It turns out that the mic from webcam is superb... There is no need to lean over or nothing... While gaming... friends/family hear me very clear. I now use mic from webcam... no need to be clipping on mic whenever I'm gaming...
Do you ever use the microphone in conjunction with speakers; if so, does it pick up the background noise?