• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Best Game EVER?

FF series, I enjoyed all of them
Double Dragon
Narc (Yes I loved this game)
Ring King (Cause knocking your opponent across the ring is teh AWESOME)
Super Mario Brothers
Legend of Zelda NES
Diablo 1 & 2
Half Life
Delta Force Land Warrior just for overall dont give a crap about rankings
 
Depends on when, and in what sense for me.

Most fun I have had with friends - Halo 2 (by far not my favorite game though, the social aspect made it tons of fun though).

Most fun multiplayer without friends - Half Life 2:DM

Most enjoyed single player - I really cannot easily pick one, probably an old Mario game on gameboy though. At the time, freaking awesome.
 
Good grief I've posted in so many of these "Best xxxxx EVER!" threads I forget if I've posted in this one... ah well, so I repeat myself. Wouldn't be the first time.

Best game ever would have to go to:

Deus Ex

...with the whole Half-Life series being a microsecond behind. :D

There a a host of other awesome games, but the thread didn't ask for that. ;)
 
Frraksurred,

Are you the guy from Half-Life Improvement Team forums? Where's HL:S:HD 2.0 dammit? :D
 
Hmmm. There are so many things that play into account. But for the most fun with friends I am going to have to say ROTT. Had so much fun for years.
 
Game I've enjoy the most is the Thief series, specifically Thief 2 being the best.
 
Its been said over and over in this thread but the original Counter-Strike along with its patch updates is the best game ever made. Its getting really close to 10 years since its first beta release and right now is still the second most played game on Steam, only trailing CS:Source by a few thousand players.

Halo fanboys will be sure to mention that they do have more players online at any time but neglect to mention that halo 3 is a relative newcomer when compared to original CS. It'd be interesting to see numbers showing the number of CS players during the games prime right after its retail launch. God only knows how many people played between 1.0 and 1.3.
 
Good grief I've posted in so many of these "Best xxxxx EVER!" threads I forget if I've posted in this one... ah well, so I repeat myself. Wouldn't be the first time.

Best game ever would have to go to:

Deus Ex

...with the whole Half-Life series being a microsecond behind. :D

There a a host of other awesome games, but the thread didn't ask for that. ;)

This.
 
new list, naming two from each genre

racing // GRID, Burnout Takedown
RPG // The Witcher, Fable II
turn-based RPG :p // Chrono Trigger, Lost Odyssey
RTS // Warcraft III, can't think of another one that even remotely compares.
FPS // Painkiller, Halo 2
other // Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil 4
 
Back
Top