• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Best full tower for under $200?

Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
517
What's the best full tower for under $200? I was thinking of getting a Thermaltake Armor because I like the brand, and the people I know who have it love it. I was also thinking of saving some money and getting the steel version. I doubt I would be hulling a full tower to lan parties anyway and steel would be sturdier.
 
Silverstone Tj06, you can get it from like 170 canadian, so no matter where you're from, it's in your budget.

check it out, it's nice.
 
Old school stacker, can fit anything you want in it.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119039

Ive got my eye on this...new antec 1200 full tower coming out.

6b1xr8i.jpg


4or5duu.jpg
 
People should get banned for asking that quistion as it simply cant be answered! if you like the Thermaltake Armor then that is the Best Full tower Case for YOU under $200. There simply is not a best case! Everyone has differant needs and style, therefore there is not one case for everyone, Thank God!

We have no idea what your needs are, no idea of what type of cooling your going to use, No idea what hardware your going to use, no idea even what your going to do with the computer. we do know your not taking it to lan Parties, but that dont really help much!
how many hard drives you going to put in the computer, how many opticle Drives, you useing aircooling or watercooling, Do you care how noisy it is going to be, theres just to damn many vairables to answer your quistion.

However I can help list some cases like the thermaltake Armor.
1. Antec 900
2. CM Stacker
3. CM Stacker 830
4. XION Stacker
5. RAIDMAX KATANA
6. RAIDMAX XFORCE
Those are all under $200 and have drive bays from top to bottom.
 
PC-A16b has something like 9 drive bays, if you take out the hard drive thing.
G70 is nice too.

(both are Lian Li)
 
Back
Top