Best feature of the new service pack!

mobusta1

2[H]4U
When you delete an icon on the desktop instead of leaving a space there and having to rearrange "sort by" again, it automatically shifts the icons so there isn't a blank space!! :p

EDIT:

Whats your favorite new feature?

facepalm_smiley.gif

If that is true, SP 2 will be pissing me off. My OS should not being rearranging my icons for me...

When you delete an icon on the desktop instead of leaving a space there and having to rearrange "sort by" again, it automatically shifts the icons so there isn't a blank space!! :p

EDIT:

Whats your favorite new feature?

now that is worth countless hours to update SPs.... :confused:

i like how when you 'clear recent items' on the start menu, it does so instantly now, and not take so long that your gf has enough time to race over and make fun of what you were doing.

With some blood, sweat, and time, you can hack Vista SP1 to do this as well.

Get out the hammer and hack saw.
Then right click on the desktop, view, and click "auto arrange icons".
Put the hammer and hack saw back in the tool box, your done.

I hear that hack even worked on Windows 98!

I hear that hack even worked on Windows 98!

I can confirm this hack also works with Windows XP... Well XP Pro. I'm not sure about XP Home. :D

Unfortunately with Windows Me, it formatted your C: drive when you clicked on auto arrange icons. :(

Don't mind mobusta. He is an idiot who was caught hacking in the game "Unreal Tournament 3."
Which as you guys should all know, is a worthless game.

The only thing I remember about Windows 3.1 is the switching back and forth to MS-Dos mode to try and load those damn PC Gamer floppies with awesome demos like, Doom,Wolfenstein 3D, Whiplash and the original Duke Nukem.... Ahh.... Memories...

isnt this a awesome new feature too, the 3 sets of dots for the grab bar to slide the width? i dont remember it being more then two rows...
Untitled.jpg

LOLZ guys WTF liek the Wondews Vonka Servicing Puck 2 has the nmost aweseneotn featureres evers klOOLZ LMAOS WTFS

It has speel check! Sees, I didsd it rite tere?

Wat wills teh Billy Gates of Hell mnake nex fro teh Wondews Vonka Servicing Puck 2?

Back