Hello,
I am trying to figure out what is the best fan solution for my Cosmos S case.
I have 3 fans on top, 1 in the back, 1 in the bottom, 1 in front & a 200mm fan on the side door. All the fans, accept for the 200mm one are 120mm fans with 64cfm. I’m trying to figure out what method I should use.
Obviously the one that is in the front of the case is the intake fan, and the one in the back is the exhaust. The 200mm fan (that doesn’t do much) is also an intake. What about the 3 fan on top? Should I set them to Intake or exhaust? And what about the one in the bottom? As you can also see in the pic I have my PSU in the bottom, there are a ventilation holes for its fan in the bottom. Right next to it is the space for a 120mm fan. I will also have a 92mm fan inside my case for my Ultima 90.
Thanks
I am trying to figure out what is the best fan solution for my Cosmos S case.
I have 3 fans on top, 1 in the back, 1 in the bottom, 1 in front & a 200mm fan on the side door. All the fans, accept for the 200mm one are 120mm fans with 64cfm. I’m trying to figure out what method I should use.
Obviously the one that is in the front of the case is the intake fan, and the one in the back is the exhaust. The 200mm fan (that doesn’t do much) is also an intake. What about the 3 fan on top? Should I set them to Intake or exhaust? And what about the one in the bottom? As you can also see in the pic I have my PSU in the bottom, there are a ventilation holes for its fan in the bottom. Right next to it is the space for a 120mm fan. I will also have a 92mm fan inside my case for my Ultima 90.
Thanks