• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Best External Water Cooling Kit

MYST_2

Gawd
Joined
May 4, 2000
Messages
533
I have no space in my case for a radiator, ect. My current setup if a bit loud unless the fans are turned all the way down then of course it gets hot. I'm not looking for a super high power rig. I also do not have the time, or care to build one myself. The only thing I can seem to find is the Thermaltake Aquarius III system. Its price while a bit high I can handle especially for the looks. It matches my system perfectly. Are there any similar kits out there?
 
[H]ard has done several reviews on external watercooling units. It seems like the Koolance Exos performs very well, and the noise level is relatively low when set to the 2 lowest settings. At the third setting it is a bit louder, but the performance isnt all that much better. Other choices include a Corsair unit, and Thermaltake has an external H20 cooling rig (forgot what it is called).

Hope it helped.
 
I like my EXOS, keeps my CPU reasonably cool compared to my last HSF (Swiftech MCX4000 + 80mm tornado), and its so much more quiet. That tornado did its job, but it was loud as hell. I highly reccommend the EXOS.
 
I was just reading about that one. Does it come with some sort of expansion plate twhere the lines just don't have to be thrown in the case. Neatness is very important on this box. My others not so much :)
 
It has a PCI expansion plate that allows you to neatly route the lines from the outside to the inside of the computer.
 
Nevermind. Read the whole review. Anybody know of a cheap place to order it online?
 
www.svc.com has the lowest price that ive seen.

199 for blacksteel or 220 for brushed aluminum

svc is good too. I ordered my vga silencer from them and it got here in two days on regualr priority mail....of course, i only live about an hour and a half away from the store, lol
 
wow I never really realised that the Koolance premodded cases w/ watercooling is the same price as the EXOS. That's pretty rad
 
Back
Top