Best External Temperature Displays

Light1984

Gawd
Hey all,

I just recently put together a new system, and I want to overclock. However, I dont want to have to alt tab, or check recorded values after I am done stressing the computer. I want to have a real time monitoring setup where the following are output to a small LCD.

CPU Temp
MB Temp
HDD Temp
GPU Core Temp
GPU PCB Temp
Voltages
etc

I also would like to have the option to maybe cycle through some other probe readings. Does anyone have a similar requirement for an external display like this, and if so, what do you use, and how do you like it. Here is what I was looking into, but they really dont tell you too much about the software.

http://www.performance-pcs.com/cata...e=product_info&cPath=70_155&products_id=20561

You know, you could just leave Speedfan open next to your Prime/Orthos windows. That'd work too.

Speedfan has a graphing function too, that's updated in real time.

As far as i know Everest supports external LCD displays. If you're in the market for a new keyboard anyways Everest supports the G15 wonderfully.

Thanks for the responses. I am gonna look into the Everest program. It seems to have an encompassing array of monitors.

Back