• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Best External Temperature Displays

Light1984

Gawd
2FA
Joined
Dec 31, 2004
Messages
619
Hey all,

I just recently put together a new system, and I want to overclock. However, I dont want to have to alt tab, or check recorded values after I am done stressing the computer. I want to have a real time monitoring setup where the following are output to a small LCD.

CPU Temp
MB Temp
HDD Temp
GPU Core Temp
GPU PCB Temp
Voltages
etc


I also would like to have the option to maybe cycle through some other probe readings. Does anyone have a similar requirement for an external display like this, and if so, what do you use, and how do you like it. Here is what I was looking into, but they really dont tell you too much about the software.


http://www.performance-pcs.com/cata...e=product_info&cPath=70_155&products_id=20561
 
You know, you could just leave Speedfan open next to your Prime/Orthos windows. That'd work too.

Speedfan has a graphing function too, that's updated in real time.
 
As far as i know Everest supports external LCD displays. If you're in the market for a new keyboard anyways Everest supports the G15 wonderfully.
 
Thanks for the responses. I am gonna look into the Everest program. It seems to have an encompassing array of monitors.
 
Back
Top