A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Looking for a external for around 150-200$ price range, looking for something thats not going to dissappoint me down the road, not looking to put alot of stuff on it, just looking for durability + $$. All suggestions welcome
Definitely make sure that the drive you buy is based on a 2.5" notebook hard drive, whatever you do. They are much, much more forgiving of bumps and jars. Sorry, I don't have any specific recommendations.
Well for me I bought (kind of DIY) external drive. Bought an external enclosure from newegg(MACALLY 3.5 external enclosure) for $40 and WD 250gig 8mb from frys for $139(reg price $199+tax) and I'll get 30 mail in rebate so yeh I saved some money for doing that. I'll use it for movie and music back up and some pics I like to see from time to time.