Best extended battery for the Verizon Galaxy S3?

Mr. Stryker

Supreme [H]ardness
http://gorillagadgets.com/4500mah-samsung-galaxy-s-iii-extended-life-battery.html

Was wondering about that site. Many of my friends with the ol' HTC Evo's have their batteries from this company and they've had it for 2 years without issues.

But I didn't want to limit myself to one company, and am open to suggestions on the most reliable ones with (possibly) the nicest back covers since no cases would fit if you had extended batteries.

Quite pricey.. Gorilla's got a bigger battery for nearly half the price..

EDIT: then again I don't know if I'm going to keep this phone for much longer, the god damn "No SIM Found" problem keeps coming up everyday anytime I do heavy texting. This is my second Samsung S3 phone, replaced the first one for this. Same thing, and even got a new SIM card last Friday. Same thing. Not sure if it's a known issue.

Last edited:
Oh wow, that's very interesting. Now that I notice this, it happens only when I'm at work. It probably happened once at my home, but happens everyday at work. Tomorrow my third phone will be here, but if the same problem happens with this replacement phone I'll do some testing to see if it still does this with the third phone.

To the OP, you do know that with a battery capacity that large, you're going to sacrifice the thinness of the phone I saw one person with the extended battery/cover, and from the pictures, it looks like the thickness of an original motorola phone from the early 90s.

I have used a gorilla gadgets battery for my EVO3d for about a year now, no issues at all, other than the back cover has a couple cracks in it from being dropped multiple times.

Back