Best Ebay Bid sniping software?

Blasterboy460

[H]ard|Gawd
i am getting so mad, im losing every auction on a solar mat for my pool, im losing it at the last minute! so im guessing their are people using snipe program and i want to know what is the best one that everyone uses. id like one that bids 1 dollar more than the last bid and stops at a certain amount. or which one do you use?

If your loosing the auctions you'll have to bid more :) The maximum bid amount you enter will automatically bid for you up to that point, it'll stop bidding for you once you're the highest bidder, and if someone bids more than you, it'll continue bidding for you until your on top again, assuming it hasn't gone over your max. The program your referring to were called bid proxies and were used before ebay built in the feature.

so if i enter 50$ on ebay as my maximum bid, it will stay at 20 and bid 1 dollar every time someone bids until it has reached 50?

Originally posted by Blasterboy460
so if i enter 50$ on ebay as my maximum bid, it will stay at 20 and bid 1 dollar every time someone bids until it has reached 50?

Depends on the minimum bid amount...Congrats on your win:D

Originally posted by jamezzz122
Don't those programs do the same thing as your maximum bid would?
Yes. But this way (atleast with SnipeRight) you don't have to go online to check on it. Give them a try and see if they meet your needs.

Back