Best drivers for my EVGA GeForce GTX 670 FTW?

Comp625

n00b
I'm still on the old (but reliable) 314.22 drivers from 2013 since I didn't feel a need to upgrade until now.

1. What is the best driver set for my EVGA GeForce GTX 670 FTW? I remember back in the day when new drivers could actually hinder performance of older cards. Is that still the case? I didn't want to install the newest 347.52 without confirming first.

2. When installing drivers, I have the ability to uncheck features such as the GeForce Experience 1-click optimization feature. I hear it can be very problematic. Are folks leaving that feature On or Off?

I think you are over thinking things. I just do the default installation of the newest drivers and I've never had a problem with a GTX 770, a GTX 780 and a GTX 980. Driver problems are for AMD owners

If anything your hindering performance by not updating, as well as lacking added features such as mfaa and dsr. I never install GeForce experience

The newest drivers work great for me. DSR works as advertised. MFAA, I guess not because it's Maxwell only. I have not noticed any slow downs or performance changes using two gtx 670 ftw's.

Back