biohazardx0
n00b
- Joined
- May 25, 2013
- Messages
- 5
Hey Everyone! I have been looking around on these forums for a while trying to find the answer to my question, but I haven't been able to find exactly what I am looking for, so i decided to make an account and ask!
I am looking to buy a monitor mostly for use with Next Gen Consoles (PS4 or Xbox One) and a little bit with current gen consoles.
I have found two that seem to be the best, I just can't decide which will be better for next gen.
120Hz TN
BenQ XL2420TX
http://www.benq.us/product/monitor/xl2420tx
or
Gaming IPS
Eizo Foris FS2333
http://www.eizo.com/global/products/foris/fs2333/
Any help deciding which one or picking another would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much.
P.S. I am not really looking for spend more than $450 for the display! And its mostly for online FPS gaming.
I am looking to buy a monitor mostly for use with Next Gen Consoles (PS4 or Xbox One) and a little bit with current gen consoles.
I have found two that seem to be the best, I just can't decide which will be better for next gen.
120Hz TN
BenQ XL2420TX
http://www.benq.us/product/monitor/xl2420tx
or
Gaming IPS
Eizo Foris FS2333
http://www.eizo.com/global/products/foris/fs2333/
Any help deciding which one or picking another would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much.
P.S. I am not really looking for spend more than $450 for the display! And its mostly for online FPS gaming.
Last edited: