• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Best DFI for an XP Proc

jordan12

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Dec 29, 2000
Messages
11,057
Guys,

Don't knwo much about the DFI boards, but have heard they really have improved a great deal.

I currently have an XP 3000+ at 333 mhz.

What DFI board would you all recommend?
 
diredesire said:
They're basically the same board, except the lan party series comes with a lot of extra bling.

i am well aware, i've owned the infinity, it's a sweet board. the differences aren't worth $40
 
it was more for the OP, but yeah, i dnot believe they are either. I own the Infinity. I'd have to say unless you're shooting for the high high fsb 250+, just go with the NF7-S 2.0. Just my 2 cents.
 
Back
Top