Best deal on PS3?

pazhman

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm looking for the best deal I can get on a 40gb ps3. Can anyone help me out? Thanks

Gamestop has refurbed 40gb with 90 day warranty for $350.
Or check Craigslist.

Either wal-mart for the 80 gig with a $100 gift card, walmart.com for a 40 gig bundle + online gift card for 100..

Get another $100 by signing up with a Sony Card and getting a $100 credit after you spend at least $299. Just signed up yesterday, expecting the card within a few weeks and praying walmart still has that $100 deal of some sort. Might pull off a MGS3 bundle for $300 (theoretically, the gift card does have to be used later but it's wal mart, i can buy a lot of crap) if i'm lucky. If not i might just go for a 40 gig and get my $100 back.. Don't know if i really need Ps2 backwards capability anymore

Either wal-mart for the 80 gig with a $100 gift card, walmart.com for a 40 gig bundle + online gift card for 100..

Get another $100 by signing up with a Sony Card and getting a $100 credit after you spend at least $299. Just signed up yesterday, expecting the card within a few weeks and praying walmart still has that $100 deal of some sort. Might pull off a MGS3 bundle for $300 (theoretically, the gift card does have to be used later but it's wal mart, i can buy a lot of crap) if i'm lucky. If not i might just go for a 40 gig and get my $100 back.. Don't know if i really need Ps2 backwards capability anymore
QFT

thanks got my hands on one today. does the gift card come with the package or via email?

Im pretty sure walmart stopped doing that deal on sunday. They already did it for 3 weeks, they cant do it forever.

It's still available. I ordered MGS 4 and a Dualshock 3 with the free gift card.

I guess they are, but only with bundles now, which is still a good deal, it just might take some people longer to spend the giftcard money on the regular stuff like food/gas they would have bought later anyways. I wonder how much longer theyre going to do it.

That's what I did. 40gb Ps3 for $200 effectively?

Thank you. Been playing it for a week now. Got the $100 credit on the wife's sony card within 4 days of purchase.

Yeah im still waiting for my card. It better come soon. Sony is heavy advertising GT4, MGS4 and that other weird game coming out that looks pretty good (to me anyway).

I'm looking forward to getting a ps3 a lot more than i was about 6 months ago

By the way, the walmart deal gives you an in store gift card, not online only as the website states. Great deal. My friend used it to purchase MGS4 and an HDMI cable.

So pretty much you can get a 40GB PS3 and two games for $400 + tax. The two games is an exaggeration considering most cost $60 + tax, but you get the idea.

I did the $299 sony visa card deal back in February. total amount with shipping/tax was $326

Back