best CRT?

Worminater

Gawd
What would you guys consider the best gaming CRT? I just ordered an ibm p260 21" flat(black)

and cant find any good information on it anywhere. I know for gaming; crt>lcd still(less u spend 700 dollars...)

But what is the crem de la crem of the crt world right now?

No doubt someting from NEC/Mitsubishi. Check into one of thier monitors.

i actually just ebayed 21" sony trinitron/ibm p260... looks like one badass crt, if hella heavy:) just curious what other bigass/badass optiosn ther are?

Mitsubishi Diamondtron UWG RDF225WG :eek:

or, for the more price conscious :rolleyes:

Sony GDM-FW900

Sir-Fragalot said:
No doubt someting from NEC/Mitsubishi. Check into one of thier monitors.

I agree. NEC/Mitsubishi CRT's are the best IMO.

I have a Mitsubishi DP930SB which will do 1600x1200 @ 88Hz and its a great gaming CRT. I just recently bought an LCD though because the CRT was starting to hurt my eyes from extended use.

burningrave101 said:

I have a Mitsubishi DP930SB which will do 1600x1200 @ 88Hz and its a great gaming CRT. I just recently bought an LCD though because the CRT was starting to hurt my eyes from extended use.

=0) I'm looking for that CRT monitor. Gonna get it with my tax return money hopefully.

burningrave101 said:

I've got that monitor, but it says max Hz@1600x1200 is 72

Back