Best CPU temp software with signed drivers

Nirad9er

2[H]4U
What is the best cpu temp monitoring software with signed drivers for Vista 64. I've usually ran coretemp when I was on Vista 32bit, but I dont want to have to disable driver signing everytime I boot. I've read there is a .bat file that loads the signed drivers for coretemp but again, I would have to do this everytime I boot. What is the best cpu temp software that would work everytime I boot on Vista 64.

Thanks

Try HWmonitor, it's from the guys that make CPU-Z.
I am using it on Vista Ultimate 64bit.

What is the best cpu temp monitoring software with signed drivers for Vista 64. I've usually ran coretemp when I was on Vista 32bit, but I dont want to have to disable driver signing everytime I boot. I've read there is a .bat file that loads the signed drivers for coretemp but again, I would have to do this everytime I boot. What is the best cpu temp software that would work everytime I boot on Vista 64.

Thanks

If you want to do something every time you boot (like running this batch file), you can create a scheduled task for it.

Try HWmonitor, it's from the guys that make CPU-Z.
I am using it on Vista Ultimate 64bit.

Is there a way to pin the the program to a tray icon like core temp or a similiar program that will show the temps if you drag your mouse over it?

I actually found Everest Ultimate v4.20 which has Vista Sidebar Support and works with Vista x64 (dont have to disable signed driver enforcement). I am only showing the cpu temp, but it does everything from gpu temp to voltages, fan speeds, etc. You just set Everest to load minimized when windows starts and enable the vista sidebar support in the preferences. I actually like it better than coretemp.

capturetk8.jpg

Back