Best Coop Zombie Game

[F8]

Gawd
I missed picking up Dead Island on the steam sale, but I'm wondering what's the best coop zombie/horror game out there? I have not played Dead Island, or Left for Dead 1/2.

[F8];1038944093 said:
I missed picking up Dead Island on the steam sale, but I'm wondering what's the best coop zombie/horror game out there? I have not played Dead Island, or Left for Dead 1/2.

Get a copy of Left 4 Dead 2 for yourself, and get a friend to get one too. It's a blast, albeit not a 'horror' game by any means. But there are zombies, and the gun-play is very fun. There are also 'special' enemies. No need to buy the first game since they ported all the games from the first to the second's engine.

List o good zombie co-op

Killing Floor
Left 4 Dead 2
Dead Island (if got on sale)
Day Z (ARMA2 mod, be sure to have a group pre-planned out)

i say L4D2. Heck, my wife enjoyed playing L4D/L4D2 and that is a plus. It is really something anyone can kind of play, KF is more 'hardcore' to me, L4D is sort of casual.

I found it more fun that killing floor. There was something about KF that just seemed so generic and the whole having to purchase stuff just always turns me off.

DayZ is fun but it is not the same kind of game as L4D and KF. It is pretty slow paced and it takes a lot of time to play. Also it is a mod and always being updated and it is buggy.

Back