• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Best Cooler For Amd 64 3200!

1st.Proplayer

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
170
Hi I am buying a A64 3200


What is the best Cooler for it?

I was thinking in a thermalright 948u Heatsink but I believe it is not out yet as I cant find it in any online retailer!

Thanks
 
The thermalright 948 or Sp97 :D work really good, I always use the zalman CNP7000A-CU, cause it cools so great and is very quiet. You can see my overclocking results in my sig, the Zalman works great.
 
Back
Top