Best controller for PC?

I'm with the majority here in recommending the 360 controller but I just wanted to give you a heads up ahead of time and let you know that all microsoft gaming products only have a 90 day warranty. Also, there have been widespread reports that the 360 receiver can malfunction often due to a bad fuse that you can mod back to health if you have a soldering gun Mod. What really is upsetting is that microsoft has apparently discontinued selling the 360 receivers incase one does go bad. There still are some left out in the market obviously but they go for about $35-40 a pop. Once those all get sold the only way to buy another receiver is with another wireless controller unfortunately. I had a 6 month old receiver go bad on me just last week and found all of this out the hard way, so now I have a wired 360 controller. Just giving you a heads up.

I am with you up until the sixaxis. The original, the dualshock and the dualshock II are some of the best controllers ever designed IMO. I cannot use the sixaxis though... those triggers (L2/R2) are too awkward... the controller feels small too, but thats probably because I've gotten used to the giant 360 pad

I can't stand them. They are too small and uncomfortable for me.

Back