Best Computer/Task Chair - Post Your Suggestions

synergyID

n00b
Joined
Aug 13, 2006
Messages
52
Hello there

I know this is an odd question in a computer hardware forum, but our computer chairs are the things that we spend all of our time on, so having a good one is pretty important.

I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a good computer chair. Right now I have a 30 buck OfficeMax chair and it is pretty much falling apart.

Discuss
 
Id go to Office Depot, Office max.

Find the most comfortable chair you like (sit in them). Things to look for, for durability and etc... are Metal parts instead of plastic. How does it feel when it rocks (solid or does it tilt to one side or another).

Of course if budget is not an option there are the Areon chairs which I find are more anoying but if you can get them setup right they can be nice. (they also cost an arm and a leg.)

Ive got an Areon at work and I actually dislike it even tho I found how to set it up right.
But at home ive got the $140 office depot chair which gets the job done.
 
there are several older chair threads... search for them and check out those suggestions as well as future replies here. ;)

A popular chair is the AK Octane from BB.

I prefer Steelcase chairs, but those run in the $500 range.
 
Back
Top