Best cold cathode kit out?

EPS Sniper

Gawd
Like the title says, there are so many cold cathode kits out now, it's hard to tell which ones are cheap on decent quality and which ones suck. Where can one get a really high quality cold cathode kit?

LampsElectronics.com, makers of PCToys branded (Not all they stock, be careful), and SVC branded (Now stock a new type that are having inverter blowups, careful).

PCtoyland.com is, and I hear, FrozenCPU.com is or will be soon, stocking then exclusively. They also come with a rear I/O plate w/switch now. No more holes to cut if you dont want to.

Yeah I've had the PC Toys Dual 12" kit running for about a year now, still bright as ever.

Originally posted by STRESSTEST
PCtoyland.com is, and I hear, FrozenCPU.com is or will be soon, stocking then exclusively. They also come with a rear I/O plate w/switch now. No more holes to cut if you dont want to.

I got a dual blue cathode kit from FrozenCPU last april, when i 1st turned em on, the inverter burned and popped both lights, returned them, get new ones for free, been running fine since April 03'

yeah, doubt they were the same kind, or the ones that you have now. I heard they were going to be changing, but not sure if they have yet. You'd have to check

is pctoyland related to pctoys? they seem similar....anyways, i hope this kit turns out nice.

i got my two CC's from compusa

9.99 and didnt have to wait for em to come in the mail ;o)

Back