Best chipset block for a DS3?

SevenWords

Limp Gawd
Since the DS3 is known to have an exceptionally hot northbridge I added a MCW-30 to my loop but one of the barbs is blocking the barb on my rear radiator. I've tried making the extremely tight bend between them, but am not having much luck, so I'm trying to find a block with different barb positioning. I'd like an EK block, but none of them seem to have the right setup for the DS3's NB retention mechanism, so anyone have any ideas (hopefully from personal experience) about what would work best? Thanks.

Due to the block's position and other factors an elbow is not going to really help.

I'm using an MCW-30 on my DS3, but then mad rad is completely external to my case. I think you are going to a have a very hard time finding what you want. Performance PCs has a wide variety of chipset blocks. Maybe you can find something there. They also have this Alphacool angled barb, would that work?

I think I may have figured out what I'm going to do. I flipped over the mounting arms on the MCW30 and that allowed me to rotate the block a little bit, but should be enough that I can make the bend. I really do wish there was an EK block that would fit since I think they make some of the best looking blocks out there.

Back