Best Cheap Case to Mod

Cbl12886

Limp Gawd
I a few months I want to build myself a new gaming PC. When I build computers I buy them component at a time, starting with the case. They become nice little projects for me. In my last build I bought the MicroFly case and modded it until I had enough money for the rest of the parts. I want to do the same with my next build. At first I was thinking about another SFF but I do not lan anymore. I would still like to go with a mini tower or mid tower. I will not be doing much overclocking. The case I am considering right now is the Lian Li PC-A05B. I want to do mods like adding additional fans and making aesthetic changes. Any ideas are appreciated.

IMHO you are right on the money with the A05, I was going to suggest that case before I even clicked the link. Check out the huge thread on it, I bet its the largest thread on any case on this site, plenty of ideas. Good luck.

what I personally would like to see is someone modding one of those cheap Powerup cases that Tigerdirect loves selling. Hey the metal is cheap and flimsy so cutting through it would be easy.

The whole power supply in the front thing has my worried about the PC-A05B. I was thinking of something cheaper like a Rosewill with free shipping or something like Jinx said.

I thought you said you wanted to mod. Why are you worried about PSU placement? ;)

Back