best case?

Teknokid

[H]ard|Gawd
my armours fine but for sli 8800gtx and int water cooling i may get a new case. which is the biggest/best?

Someone on here told me the Coolermaster Centurion was the best computer case ever.

if its similar size to the stackers its 'too small'. im thinking silverstone tj-09 or lian li 2000b

Yes. I would go with these as my choices..

Lian-Li
- V1000
- V1100
- V1200
- V2000
- V2100
- PC-71/75
- PC-G70/75
- PC-A10

Silverstone
- TJ-09
- TJ-07

Coolermaster
- Stacker series

Thermaltake
- Mozart TX

There is no such thing as the best case. The best case is the one you enjoy yourself the most.

If there was such a thing as the 'best' case out there, I would be certainly trying to obtain it.

If you are going by the case itself (ie not the fans or isolation you use) Id say the stacker as it is a much stronger case design. The main frame is more sturdy so will eliminate most of the vibration noise. And those things are so damn heave without parts in, hate to think what mine will weigh with all the wc gear in too.

if its similar size to the stackers its 'too small'. im thinking silverstone tj-09 or lian li 2000b

thats what i would go with too... my next full size build with most likley be in one of those cases

for now im going mATX :D

Yes. I would go with these as my choices..

Lian-Li
- V1000
- V1100
- V1200
- V2000
- V2100
- PC-71/75
- PC-G70/75
- PC-A10

Silverstone
- TJ-09
- TJ-07

Coolermaster
- Stacker series

Thermaltake
- Mozart TX
I have the V1100BPlus II, it's a great case and fairly quiet. It could be on the tight side if you're watercooling so the larger 2000 or 2100 series cases would be better for that.

Yea.. the 1000 series and similar size would be a little tight. A triple radiator would probably the the minimum I'd go with. In my v1000, I have a 240 radiator mounted on top, and the fans are on the inside underneath. It looks pretty good and goes together well. The same could be done with a triple rad on top. The longer v1200 or 2000 series might be able to fit a quad on top.

Back