• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Best case (mid-atx) under $40

Glow

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jul 20, 2002
Messages
4,834
I was going to get for the 2nd time a APEX PC-381 from ClubIT for $19.99 with $15.12 Shipping but they sold out. I think it's a damn nice case for $35. I was going to use it for a portable htpc. But I dont want to pay $50+ for it from places that have it. What do you guys reccomend? Slimmer the better not looking for a bulky brick of a case
 
centurion 5 is soemtimes on sale for that price in stores. There is a wizard case that is free AR that pops up every so often if you can wait. Check the hot deals to see what I mean.
 
centurion 5 is soemtimes on sale for that price in stores. There is a wizard case that is free AR that pops up every so often if you can wait. Check the hot deals to see what I mean.

yeah I grabbed one of those last time it popped up on fry's. Its a pretty shatty case, but for free you really can't ignore it.
 
I have a Centurion now that I love but lol this 690 does seem sweet so after just few months of use this centurion is going to beocme a HTPC I think it's pretty solid. Coolermaster makes some good cases from what I've worked with
 
Back
Top