• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Best Case for watercooling

Axiom7

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
239
I was wondering what you all think that the best case for water cooling would be? I have a cheiftec knock-off and I think that it would be great, but I have just put a nice setup in it and I really do not want to take it apart. I have all of the parts together for watercooling I just need a case. I would like to get a cheap cheiftec case with a window but I really cannot remember where I got mine I have now and what the knock-off companies are. If you could tell me these things I would greatly appreciate it.

Mike
 
Watercooling generally works better with large cases. Coolermaster Stacker, or its doppelganger Thermaltake Armor are good choices.
 
I just got a Aerocool Masstige in the mail the other day, and I was able to set up an entire wc system inside it without any sort of modding at all. You can even fit a full 2.120 (or even a bip 3 if you dont need any front bays) in it. It's pretty cheap too. That's my .2c
 
Back
Top