Best Case For Large Gpu

I am in dire need of a new case my 9800GX2 is just too big and is causing way to much heat. I want something with plenty of space for expansion and with some nice stock cooling solutions.
Also i dont want to have to remove my Hdd bays in order to mount my gpu :)
signature_gtx285.jpg

Thanks

cooler master HAF932.
CM has some really good cooling systems and this case will fit in all of them. even with their aquagate max liquid cooling system, which looks really cool, you can see the coolant running from the outside. you dont need to do any mod, just plug it in.

+1 for HAF 932, its a really beastly chassis. Also the HAF 922 is a even better choice since it is brand new and not everyone has one.

The longest cards are about 10" long I believe. Hopefully the next gen won't continue the trend and add another half inch or so to the length.

No dust filters :mad:

The HAF 932 has no dust filters but the HAF 922 has dust filters on the intakes. What the 922 doesn't have is "removable" dust filters. The easiest way to clean them is to take the front panel off and blow it out.

I am in dire need of a new case my 9800GX2 is just too big and is causing way to much heat. I want something with plenty of space for expansion and with some nice stock cooling solutions.
Also i dont want to have to remove my Hdd bays in order to mount my gpu :)

Thanks

I have a 4850X2 in an Antec 1200 case with room to spare.

how long is the longest card at the moment?

I believe my 4850X2 is the longest at 11.5".

Back