• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

best case for air cooling?

  • Thread starter Deleted member 21895
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21895

Guest
okay, so im looking for a new case to cool my computer down... whats the best case for cooling?

im potentially planning on going for a crossfire motherboard within the next 6 months so i'd need some type of cooling for this as well... just looking to lower temperatures as much as possible without water cooling

my goal here is to basically get the computer as cold as possible using only fans... I'd like to keep the fans relatively silent since I will be living in my dorm room with a room mate...
 
id say the coolmaster CM stacker..... thought its steel.. id say that one is more of WCing thought. my seconed choice would be the antec p180
 
I think the next question I had.. and this is where it might get fun.. is that the computer I would be moving the contents of (into the new case) would be a dell :)

So.... are all of the ports on the back of the computer going to match up with the new case? Or will dell somehow alter theirs enough so that you cant change cases (without working for it)

another problem that I could think of is if the placement of the screws on the motherboard isn't standard so it wouldn't match up the case? Anyone know if dell changes this stuff?
 
Back
Top