Best buy to open at midnight for Modern Warfare 2 release!

PS3

[H]ard|Gawd
Just a reminder for those anxious pc gamers who want to get the game.

Get in line five hours prior. Bring a sleeping bag, a few pillows, and maybe some lawn chairs. Perhaps bring your psp and play call of duty while you wait as well :) Report back to this thread while you wait in line...and maybe save some members a spot in line for some cool points.;)

Best Buy Link

bestbuymw2.jpg

My god, I cant believe the hype of this game. It really is disturbing.
What is the significance of that pos nazi arnold schwarzenegger to this? I don't get it.

lmao... I think the hype for MW2 has even surpassed the hype they gave halo 3... ugh... sadly diablo 3 prolly wont get anywhere near they hype in ads and tv... blizzard better advertise the hell out of it lol

"Heeeyah Im awnold peeze buy dis gayme"

is it true we can only be 18 in the lineup or the shop opening will lag?

lol my local walmart is doing this as well.

except there not calling it a midnight release. There posters on the doors just say

"Attention customers, we will extend operating hours to 1 AM on nov. 09 for people who wish to purchase call of duty modern warfare 2, thank you"

Why not just pay $5 to pre-order it, then sleep like normal folks, and pick it up when you wake up and actually venture out with a reason for doing so?

Why not just pay $5 to pre-order it, then sleep like normal folks, and pick it up when you wake up and actually venture out with a reason for doing so?

some people enjoy the novelty of midnight releases and staying up late to play the game right away. i've personally never done one but i can see the appeal.

some people enjoy the novelty of midnight releases and staying up late to play the game right away. i've personally never done one but i can see the appeal.

Or like my friend did for Halo 2: He pre-ordered a copy. Waited at midnight for copy #2. Went out and bought copy #3 during the day.

Don't ask me why.

LOL funny shit. People so eager to throw away 60 bucks on a pos game that they have to camp out till midnight. Brainless sheep, nothing more, maybe less.

LOL funny shit. People so eager to throw away 60 bucks on a pos game that they have to camp out till midnight. Brainless sheep, nothing more, maybe less.

way to be a pioneer of original thought and stand out from the herd by saying "it's not worth it to me, you're an idiot if it's worth it to you". sheer brilliance.

way to be a pioneer of original thought and stand out from the herd by saying "it's not worth it to me, you're an idiot if it's worth it to you". sheer brilliance.

Hey come on now, hey used lol in all capitols, he's got to be pure win! All he's misin now if a sentance or two in all capitols LOL!!!11!!

Well, I also think it's kinda stupid to wait in line at midnight to get a game...
I guess my life is more entertaining than others

You act like i'm the only one who thinks its not worth it. Look around, you're arrogance is blinding you...this is not the console forum.

Conan > MW2 and should not be shown together. Its just wrong. :mad:

That picture of Arnold is doubly bad because of the pose and being Austrian, what other Austrian that took power in a foreign land has a pose like that :p

Going to the Game Stop midnight release with some friends, should be fun.

Even if I was buying MW2 (which im not) I wouldn't go to a midnight release at best buy (or anywhere). The kids at those midnight releases make cosplay events look hip. Do I want to spend a few hours in the company of the mouth-breathing, dweebs of my whole city? No thank you.

I hope that guy who does the smash my this or that website buys 10 copies and lites them on fire:) You hear me you crazy SOB I want the destruction of MW2 on the internet now.

is it true we can only be 18 in the lineup or the shop opening will lag?

No, you'll disconnect while queueing up in line and another store will become host, so you'll have to freeze for 20 seconds then switch to another queue.

That picture of Arnold is doubly bad because of the pose and being Austrian, what other Austrian that took power in a foreign land has a pose like that :p

Going to the Game Stop midnight release with some friends, should be fun.

Arnold Schwarzenegger's father was a nazi. He has openly confessed admiration for Hitler, and even made statements of how he aspires to be like him. He even wears belt buckles of the SS Death's Head emblem. He is an ardent nazi pos!

Even if I was buying MW2 (which im not) I wouldn't go to a midnight release at best buy (or anywhere). The kids at those midnight releases make cosplay events look hip. Do I want to spend a few hours in the company of the mouth-breathing, dweebs of my whole city? No thank you.

LMAO

Arnold Schwarzenegger's father was a nazi. He has openly confessed admiration for Hitler, and even made statements of how he aspires to be like him. He even wears belt buckles of the SS Death's Head emblem. He is an ardent nazi pos!

So if your father was a slave trader does that make you a racist by association? I don't think so. Give it a rest. :rolleyes:

Barely anyone on this forum is buying this piece of shit, I know I'm not.

Good- my faith would be restored in this community if this is so. Hopefully the dick' running the show behind the game learns his lesson, too.

Crap I have better things to do. Oh well I'll pick it up later when it's Mech Warrior.

So if your father was a slave trader does that make you a racist by association? I don't think so. Give it a rest. :rolleyes:
I guess I should've worded my sentences better. Arnold HIMSELF, made those statements and wears the belt buckle. Research it for yourself.

Best Buy probably won't even have the PC version available at that midnight launch...those midnight things are designed for console players

and why waste time standing on the nerd line when Amazon offers a release date delivery option...at least then you can keep your geek membership anonymous

Back