Best Buy RX 4xx availability

Stev3FrencH

Limp Gawd
Not sure if anyone already has mentioned this, but I was at my local BestBuy yesterday and noticed they had a RX480 8GB XFX non-ref, a 470 4GB, and 2 RX 460's on the shelf. They say they are sold out online, but this was true with the Nvidia 10XX series too. They seem to get stock in randomly and never update their site. If you are looking for a card and have a BB nearby, might not hurt to go check and see if they have any.

Edit: I know this is the AMD section but they did have 3 1070's and 2 1080's in stock also. Weird seeing BB with so many high-end GPUs.

Last edited:
Cool! I was seeing all these Best Buy XFX in stock advertising, but when I went to the website it always said out of stock. Thanks!

I got my rx 480 from best buy, it was online though. I just got the base model. It was in and out of stock but they seem to get replenished quite often.

The local BB has the XFX RX 460 4GB in stock; however, this particular BB has always favored Red (back to the old ATI X1K days), where as most other suburban-DC Best Buy locations are more Green.

Yeah, my local BB seems to always have RX 480, 1070s and 1080s in stock all the time.

I also see they are back to their old "gouge the customer" pricing which took them almost bankrupt from the start. Also these SKUs cannot be price matched because Nvidia's, EVGA's, and XFX's are all BB exclusive.

Back