Best Buy Clearance Laptops In-Store YMMV

The 7811 @ $750 is a fucking steal. I thought I was getting a good deal when I payed $1,250 for mine Labor Day weekend.

It's an amazing laptop the only I issue I have is that the CPU is kind of slow for source based games but it's nice and it's mananged to replace my desktop nicely till I finish my new build. :D

The 7811 @ $750 is a fucking steal. I thought I was getting a good deal when I payed $1,250 for mine Labor Day weekend.

It's an amazing laptop the only I issue I have is that the CPU is kind of slow for source based games but it's nice and it's mananged to replace my desktop nicely till I finish my new build. :D

It is a steal...I reiterate...if anyone can lay their hands on one for $750 I will gladly add $100 +shipping.

Never such luck around these parts.

I see BB is now offering 18 months interest free. Guess they're trying to spur sales.

It is a steal...I reiterate...if anyone can lay their hands on one for $750 I will gladly add $100 +shipping.

Malarky. I am utterly doubtful that anyone got a P-7811FX for $750. This seems to be one of those reports of in-store deals that have no proof and seem to good to be true... and in fact is too good to be true. That, or the price was mislabeled which happens very often at BB (intentionally or unintentionally)

Anyone get a picture of a reciept or the price tag...? Nope.

That said, it's an amazing laptop, best one I've ever owned.

Never such luck around these parts.

I see BB is now offering 18 months interest free. Guess they're trying to spur sales.

That's a pretty common promotion in the world of home electronics. I'm pretty sure I've seen close to 2 years in the past.

It seems like it's probably a pretty inexpensive promotion..especially when you figure that the pair of speakers you bought were marked up 100% and the reciever you bought was marked up more than 60%.

Plus, if the customer makes a late payment, he nows owes all of that deferred interest (with an apr that's probably 20-30%).

Malarky. I am utterly doubtful that anyone got a P-7811FX for $750. This seems to be one of those reports of in-store deals that have no proof and seem to good to be true... and in fact is too good to be true. That, or the price was mislabeled which happens very often at BB (intentionally or unintentionally)

You're right, I didn't get one for $750, I did buy our floor model for $549 though. Give me a few and I'll make a copy of the receipt if I can find it, and scan the card from it. They sold out in a day.

Using the BB card we've been offering that for months.

I realize that, but my BB now has big signs posted throughout the store "18 Months Interest Free". I just felt like they were pushing this as an incentive to cause people to buy things they would be putting off.

I realize that, but my BB now has big signs posted throughout the store "18 Months Interest Free". I just felt like they were pushing this as an incentive to cause people to buy things they would be putting off.

is there a mimimum of $$$ you need to spend for the free interest deal?

Don't be a hater dude. My BB didn't have it for $750 but did at $1150 or something like that. I mentioned that I read online that some stores were clearencing them out at the $750 price. Dude went into the system saw some others at that price and matched. Plays Fallout 3 full res high graphics with nary a stutter. Best gamin lappy I have ever had, still partial to my D420 for anything other than games...

lets do the math, $750 / 18 months (no interest) = $41.66 per month!!!:cool:

There hasn't been a hotter deal than this since the Russians sold us Alaska! :eek::eek::eek:

I've looked all around LA area, and no store has it in stock, so there is not even a chance of getting one.

Bummer !

I've looked all around LA area, and no store has it in stock, so there is not even a chance of getting one.

Bummer !

As previously stated, there is one here but the guy won't price match it.
Any Best Buyers out there know how to talk BB talk so I can get the sales guy to check your system? Can they even do that? He said he can't check what other stores are selling them for.

Back