Best Buy: 50 pack Memorex DVD-R for $20 (Ritek G05)

I burned about 50% coasters out of my first 10, the last time these went on sale. It looked like there were some kind of surface imperfections on them after they were burned, which interfered with the burning process. The rest of the pack has been fine since (another 10). Lite-on 8x single layer burner.

BB

BB Gun said:
I burned about 50% coasters out of my first 10, the last time these went on sale. It looked like there were some kind of surface imperfections on them after they were burned, which interfered with the burning process. The rest of the pack has been fine since (another 10). Lite-on 8x single layer burner.

BB

I had a similar experience with some Memorex memory. I usually buy from shop4tech.com, just by the MATRIX brand, they're generic, but I've never had a problem. Good deal .. but if you're getting half bad media, you're paying double :( I guess you could take them back, but that's a hassle.

i just picked on of these up yesterday

they had a 50 spindle in gold and one in blue so they were both memorex and both 8x and both 20 bucks so i got the gold one

The blue package is the DVD+R discs but im not sure if they are Ritek or not.

Someone bought me 2 spindles of the +R's. I'll get them on Saturday and let you know how there are :)

Back