Best Buy 4 day sale next week Nov 18-21, 8800GT, HDTV packages

They won't take the coupon, I've tried it before getting an external seagate on sale, the coupon won't apply to any item on sale.

SO ...not applicable for any items that onsale !
wow... thats a bad news...
so i cancel on buying this 8800GT

They won't take the coupon, I've tried it before getting an external seagate on sale, the coupon won't apply to any item on sale.

Just got a rain check on the BFG 8800GT OC for $249. The the customer service rep also applied the 12% off coupon so the final price will be 219.99 :D There was only one card in the Delaware area!!! so me and another older guy got in on this rain check hopefully the card will be in stock soon. I've never had a problem with the 12% coupon and sale items at any Best Buy personally now the rain check thing I did today getting the card and the coupon applied is YMMV

Funny this is how much these cards are supposed to cost... if you can get this deal with the coupon applied this is a [H]ot deal!!!!

not in stock at any bb in missouri, has anyone heard when and if their next shipment might be. If you click on shipping on their website for the product it says estimated arrival is friday which of course is after this sale ends.

Placed the order online for pickup at a store about an hour away.. Even without 10% coupon it still comes out to $270 after taxes which is cheaper than anything in stock at newegg.

I got one transfered in from another store and they took the 12% plus I used my $25 GC for a grand total of $210 with taxes. Now thats [H]ot :D And to think I was going to buy a 3870 just a day ago.

I just bought what looked to be the last 8800gt at my local best buy. :D
thanks.

I got 2 8800GT's and the 56" DLP + 360 deal, god my credit cards hate me

I picked up the 56" samsung + xbox 360....

They let me use the 10% coupon :) Also got 18 months no interest on BB Credit card...

Came to like $1513 out the door after tax, I also got a set of $55 speaker stands in that total.

I'm happy.

:(

I bought 2x 8800GT's @280 -12%/10% coupons and on one I even used a few reward certs the week they were released....

Is it going to look rediculous me coming in over this for a price adjustment? I'll probably have to re-get more coupons lol.

I just got the pricematch. Paid $251.99 for the card last week with the 10% off coupon. They pricematched from that price to $225 (he gave me the 10% coupon on the sale price instead of the extra 10% on the pricematch). Including a $10 RZ certificate I had sitting around the total was $215 before tax ($229.73 incl tax).

Cool thing was they didn't even have the card in stock today. I'm slowly warming back up to BB.

I bought the BFG 8800GT OC on Nov-5 for $279.99

Today they returned me the difference in cold hard cash. :)

Good to hear they're price matching.

My store was out of course, I picked up a rain check for the heck of it... dunno if I'll ever even use this. Dunno if they'll ever even get any in stock at my best buy rofl.

MA BestBuy started the morning with zero. I was bummed - and than I got the Samsung 56" + XBox360 for 1311 + tax. Sell off the 360 and it is fantastic deal.

There was a GPS for 169 that I didn't pull the trigger on. Been looking for months, but really don't want to cheap out on it.

If anyone is in the market for a 56" DLP, get in on this. The screen is fantastic. Don't be fooled by reviews on AVSforums. It seemed to me after reading it for hours that there really were only a handful of very vocal people upset about the TV, and that they were very particular about issues.

Seacrest OUT

correct me if im wrong but dont they only out perform the 320mb not the 640mb versions?

The GT is not a worthwhile upgrade from a 640 GTS. The performance increase is marginal for the situations GTS owners were already playing at - high res and AA.

That said, GTS owners aren't the GT's target. Geforce 7 owners are. It's GTS+ performance at $100 less - well, before the price inflation.

i am in the process of upgrading my 7900gtx and i want to play crysis with 1920x1080p or atleast 1600x900 with aa of 2 or 4x right now im ad medium settings 1280x768 getting 20-40fps adverage is like 20-30

wow didnt know they are that much faster then the current gts well looks like i may get one to play with for a month or so till the new gts comes out but thats if any stores will get them in by black fri

Well, I bit on the samsung/xbox combo deal. Son wanted xbox for xmas anyways, so it all works out I guess. Only problem is that I had to get new htib and a TV stand...lol Still setting stuff up today...lol

I caved in to the Samsung/xbox combo deal this afternoon. I'm visiting in FL though, so it'll wait until after thanksgiving for them to deliver it to me in MD, but I've got the 360 in the meantime ;-)

Of course, I also had to add in a TV stand to that deal . . . and am still debating the HD-DVD addon later, but overall a nice deal, and 0% financing helps to.

The 8800 GT was basically a paper launch.. checked 15 stores in socal, none have stock or even an ETA. I am pretty sure every honest vendor on froogle is sold out and they're going for $330+ on eBay (one for $600)

Guess I'm playing crysis w/ crap settings for a while. Thanks NVIDIA :mad:

Best Buy employee told me tonight all the 8800's had defective GPU 's and had been recalled. :rolleyes:

Do retail employees ever know what they're talking about?

Well, I could not price adjust using the coupon; only the $250 price match which is only a $2 savings at best considering I used the coupon a few weeks ago. I actually tried 2 stores and was told no both times.

I posted one of my cards up on eBay though; it's not going to see much use right now as that rig is still s939 and we're all halo 3 obsessed for the time being :) I'm pretty sure I won't lose money but it'll probably break even after fees.

It's a shame there are no 680i boards that I want and 780i is so far away; else I would have kept both cards.

The 8800 GT was basically a paper launch.. checked 15 stores in socal, none have stock or even an ETA. I am pretty sure every honest vendor on froogle is sold out and they're going for $330+ on eBay (one for $600)
Guess I'm playing crysis w/ crap settings for a while. Thanks NVIDIA :mad:

Not a paper launch by far...just high demand.

Best Buy employee told me tonight all the 8800's had defective GPU 's and had been recalled. :rolleyes:

BFG have had a high failure rate....I personally bought two from BB and two were DOA. So...partially true.

No. None of them read the same websites or post on the same forums as you.

I'm really considering the sammy/xbox deal even though i just got a 360 pro pack today, ill just sell the extra one. it comes out to be a little over 1300 after the 10% off coupon and rewards zone bonuses, financed interest free over 18 months is not bad at all. But the avsforum thread about that tv scares me, every other poster seems to have geometry problems. I wonder if you end up getting a refund for the tv due to the defect, can you still keep the xbox?

I'm really considering the sammy/xbox deal even though i just got a 360 pro pack today, ill just sell the extra one. it comes out to be a little over 1300 after the 10% off coupon and rewards zone bonuses, financed interest free over 18 months is not bad at all. But the avsforum thread about that tv scares me, every other poster seems to have geometry problems. I wonder if you end up getting a refund for the tv due to the defect, can you still keep the xbox?

I go the combo deal and so far have used the 360 thru component, a comcast DVR digital tuner box thru component, and a freakin Dreamcast, and they have all been gorgeous. my roommate and my chair are both 15 ft away from the TV at different angle and both of us are stoked, I would definitley reccommend the TV, plus a previous post said that it's more a few select people bitching real lound than a general concensus.

The reason the Xbox is basically free is because you're buying a package. If you return part of the package, the instant rebates will no longer apply and you will owe money or not get a full refund of what you paid. They aren't going to let you just keep the Xbox.

Back