Best Buy - 39" Insignia 1080P LED TV $249.99 + WoW Mists of Pandaria for $14.99

It's not an led...is there any good online deals? Really don't want to sit in line lol

I just got a 42" TCL tv for $179.99 on Amazon. It sold out pretty quick, but I was able to snag one. I was going to buy two, but it was 1 per house hold. :(

I feel sorry for anyone that would give real money for an Insignia.... just sayin..

I feel sorry for anyone that would give real money for an Insignia.... just sayin..

If you want to crap on a brand name, I get it.

I could have any TV I want. I go Sam's and Best Buy all the time... look at all the TVs.

I haven't seen one to make me think about switching mine out. Oh yeah I did see one. The 50 inch Insignia 120hz that was on sale last week.:p

If you want to crap on a brand name, I get it.

I could have any TV I want. I go Sam's and Best Buy all the time... look at all the TVs.

I haven't seen one to make me think about switching mine out. Oh yeah I did see one. The 50 inch Insignia 120hz that was on sale last week.:p

Of course its on sale, and its BB's own brand name, its a piece of garbage, thats why its the cheapest one on sale lol.

Of course its on sale, and its BB's own brand name, its a piece of garbage, thats why its the cheapest one on sale lol.

I'll tell you what, for a piece of garbage... that sure is a nice picture. I love every Sunday... and today of course for football. All my TV looks great. Even the Mac I have hooked up to it as an HTPC looks great.

And I really wanted that 50 inch too. No reason to justify the purchase. I simply don't need a TV.

I find it funny when people talk crap about the visible brand on the outside of a unit when it uses the same LCD panel as other units that cost more. If you think that spending more for a TV means it will last longer, think again. I'll take a lower cost TV with a protection plan (or extended manufacturer's warranty: Insignia usuallly has 2 years) any day over equal tech with a premium upcharge for the name brand.

I find it funny when people talk crap about the visible brand on the outside of a unit when it uses the same LCD panel as other units that cost more. If you think that spending more for a TV means it will last longer, think again. I'll take a lower cost TV with a protection plan (or extended manufacturer's warranty: Insignia usuallly has 2 years) any day over equal tech with a premium upcharge for the name brand.

The new models are all 1 year warranties.

The new models are all 1 year warranties.

I have two years on mine. I got in on the $499 deal on the TV I have from last year, which was a pretty good price for the quality.

And I had 45 days to return it. It would have been nothing for me to shove it back in the box and take it back if I hated it and spend 200 more for a better brand. I've enjoyed it since the day I hooked it up.

And we all know, if a product sucks.. it gets slammed in online reviews.

http://reviews.bestbuy.com/3545a/1735079/insignia-46-class-lcd-1080p-120hz-hdtv-reviews/reviews.htm

Umm, Insignia, Dynex, <insert etc etc crap brand names here> dont have even remotely close to same picture quality as top tier brand names. I dont know some people say that. I can notice the poor colors, pixelation and crap a mile away.

Umm, Insignia, Dynex, <insert etc etc crap brand names here> dont have even remotely close to same picture quality as top tier brand names. I dont know some people say that. I can notice the poor colors, pixelation and crap a mile away.

I got a Insigina 50" Plasma the internals are all Samsung.

Top tier brands also sell tv's with terrible color/picture too. I switched from a 1080p 120hz sony lcd to a westinghouse LED and got better color, better picture, slimer profile for wall mount for half the price.

I havent opened it up or anything, but have read they are using samsung panels. The only complaint ive had is the speakers are total garbage. The irony is... ive been considering selling my LED LCD to go back to a tube tv. 480i picture quality doesnt look better on a 46" LCD then say a 27" tube...would be nice to put some cash back in my wallet for a change

Top tier brands also sell tv's with terrible color/picture too. I switched from a 1080p 120hz sony lcd to a westinghouse LED and got better color, better picture, slimer profile for wall mount for half the price.

I havent opened it up or anything, but have read they are using samsung panels. The only complaint ive had is the speakers are total garbage. The irony is... ive been considering selling my LED LCD to go back to a tube tv. 480i picture quality doesnt look better on a 46" LCD then say a 27" tube...would be nice to put some cash back in my wallet for a change

No one uses on-board sound for flatscreens... at least I hope they don't.

He's just trolling. Retsam has no clue what he's talking about. Probably has a 19-inch Sanyo in his mom's basement. I gave a link of 85 reviews on Best Buy about the Insignia.... and only one negative review (about a 42" model). Somehow he knows more than every satisfied customer. Like we're blind or something. Like people wouldn't bitch if the TV sucked... even at 200 cheaper than a name brand. :rolleyes:

For secondary televisions I do because the audience is not as important and I want the smaller footprint. I would consider a 39" TV a "secondary" television :)

I was just making a general statement that I don't care what the brand. The onboard audio is never going to be "wonderful".:p

thanks for alerting me of the MOP expansion sale, it was already sold out online but my local store still had dozens : )

Back