Best Black Friday Deals!

I use an Xbox One controller for things like racing games but still love a KBM for shooters.

Logitech Pro mice will be here today that was fast used free shipping also.
I'll write a short review when I get them later today I hoping they are not too small that will be my biggest fear.

I'm using that Keyboard now but it's just in Red I like how the keys are easier to read on the Lux they tried to match the Razer keys.

Not only that, but the majority of the items for sale on Black Friday are discontinuted, have issues, or get poor reviews. They're just ditching last year's junk on us.

The unwashed masses and slickdeals vultures are too dumb to know better. They slurp it up and the cycle continues.

Last edited:
Samsung's KS8000 is a very good choice for a bright HDR10 TV. The 8500 is the curved version, and the 9000 (and curved 9500) only have a little extra post processing - so for picture quality, the 8000 is within a gnats ass.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01D...rds=ks8000&dpPl=1&dpID=51D-hJpRB2L&ref=plSrch

Here's the price tracking for it - http://camelcamelcamel.com/Samsung-UN60KS8000-60-Inch-Ultra-Smart/product/B01DRPWTLC

If they are similar to last years models (js series) I'll disagree. The 8000 series was far behind the 9000 and the 9000 to 9500 was extreme. I overpaid for a great TV, but tried all three before finally being blown away with the js9500...

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Logitech G410 for $49.99 free shipping from Staples. Being the Logitech fanboy that I am, I already own the G910 and enjoy the Romer-G switches but wanted to try the Tenkeyless version since it would allow me to keep my hands closer together while playing FPS games. For $50 I figured it is worth a shot. Some reviews state the G410 is cheaper quality than other Logitech keyboards so we will see, worst-case I just return it to Staples. Dell also had the deal but I figure it is going to be much easier to return to Staples if I don't like it.

http://www.staples.com/Logitech-G410-Compact-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard/product_1928400

and at Dell if you have e-giftcards to spend

http://deals.dell.com/productdetail...tail_Dell_1125_100625&ven3=115403321653388935

Last edited:
lol yeah how did you guess I just picked up on him a few weeks back...

You will learn so many things by watching him and other electronic repair videos on youtube. :) Especially the ones that Louis recommends.

Nooo...spend just a little more (like $30) and get the Slickdeals Lenovo with i7/950M/16GB/IPS screen.
I ended up getting the Thinkpad E570 i7/256GB NVME SSD/16GB/Nvidia 950GTX 2GB/1080P IPS setup for about $530. Then I ordered a 500GB 850 EVO Sata III SSD. After I sell the game code I got with it, I will have a pretty decent business class laptop for under $630.

I MIGHT be able to retire my Sandy Bridge 2860QM quad core HP 4530s finally, or just turn it back into a Hackintosh.

Samsung's KS8000 is a very good choice for a bright HDR10 TV. The 8500 is the curved version, and the 9000 (and curved 9500) only have a little extra post processing - so for picture quality, the 8000 is within a gnats ass.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01D...rds=ks8000&dpPl=1&dpID=51D-hJpRB2L&ref=plSrch

Here's the price tracking for it - http://camelcamelcamel.com/Samsung-UN60KS8000-60-Inch-Ultra-Smart/product/B01DRPWTLC

I almost got this from NewEgg, but the 65" and its sold out. May just buy it locally at frys.

Not only that, but the majority of the items for sale on Black Friday are discontinuted, have issues, or get poor reviews. They're just ditching last year's junk on us.

Or it was specially produced just for this day. When I worked at best buy we would get all of these random new laptops with model numbers that were not sold by any other retailer.

Reactions: toddw
like this
If they are similar to last years models (js series) I'll disagree. The 8000 series was far behind the 9000 and the 9000 to 9500 was extreme. I overpaid for a great TV, but tried all three before finally being blown away with the js9500...
According to the Rtings.com guy that is definitely not the case.

I was able to pickup a Sharp 32" 1080p Roku TV from BestBuy for $142 today. That's the size I was looking for for the usage, and at that price nearly everything is 720p. So 1080p + built in Roku was a good deal.

Setup PLEX and it co-exists with iTunes just fine and TV gets movies now.

I picked up a Sennheiser GSX-1000 for $99, from that Brandwalk shop, when it was supposed to be $229. It shipped out today. And it was a pricing error. Anyone who ordered it Thursday apparently got the price honored. Back up to $229 this morning. It's $186 on Amazon but not in stock there.

Frys sent me an email for a 55inch 4k TV for $199. Made by some brand called Silo. Was for black Friday only.

I was able to pickup a Sharp 32" 1080p Roku TV from BestBuy for $142 today. That's the size I was looking for for the usage, and at that price nearly everything is 720p. So 1080p + built in Roku was a good deal.

Setup PLEX and it co-exists with iTunes just fine and TV gets movies now.

Damn, wish I'd seen that. I picked up a 32" for my son and the best deal I could find on a non-crap name 1080P was the Samsung for $197.

http://m.bensbargains.com/bargain/reebok-lifter-pr-men-s-shoes-35-at-reebok-178934/

Not a bad price ^

I picked up 2 more HP Omen 32" monitors (1440p, free-sync) to compliment the one I have now at $300 each. I picked up a second Fury X card to crossfire for $305.

I picked up a Logitech pro mouse for $35.

I picked up a rocksmith 2014 game and v2 Les Paul guitar to try to learn to play guitar for $129.

I bought zootopia for $8 on Bluray.

That's it so far. Prolly saved about $200 bucks of otherwise typical good prices on these items if bought outside of Black Friday.

I was out of town in visiting inlaws for Thanksgiving in backwater, USA... so no black friday deals for me. There was a Walmart there, but I wasn't into BF1 or Dishonored 2 for $35... I'll wait until $20 Gamefly sales...

I did buy Titanfall 2 PC for $29 at Wally before I left town, but that was some kind of pre-BF price mistake I just got lucky on thanks to Slickdeals :) I installed it but haven't played it yet. Still too busy with XCOM 2 ($PC, $20, Amazon sale like a month ago).

Basically unless you were shopping for a cheapo 4K big screen or a Xbone S, I didn't see much in the BF ads I gave a hoot about

I noticed that Bestbuy has a lot of nice Logitech peripherals on sale, keyboards, mice, steering wheels and you can use the VISA checkout for 25 off. I'd get a G29 but its still overpriced imo lol.

http://m.bensbargains.com/bargain/reebok-lifter-pr-men-s-shoes-35-at-reebok-178934/

Not a bad price ^

I picked up 2 more HP Omen 32" monitors (1440p, free-sync) to compliment the one I have now at $300 each. I picked up a second Fury X card to crossfire for $305.

I picked up a Logitech pro mouse for $35.

I picked up a rocksmith 2014 game and v2 Les Paul guitar to try to learn to play guitar for $129.

I bought zootopia for $8 on Bluray.

That's it so far. Prolly saved about $200 bucks of otherwise typical good prices on these items if bought outside of Black Friday.

Those Omens still available?

Edit: I'm seeing them at Costco for $300. Not a member there though since Sam's is closer. Could prolly get a friend to let me in I guess.

Edit 2: Found your thread from August about Costco selling them at $300, hah. Nice video to go with it too. ;)

Last edited:
Not a
Those Omens still available?

Edit: I'm seeing them at Costco for $300. Not a member there though since Sam's is closer. Could prolly get a friend to let me in I guess.

Edit 2: Found your thread from August about Costco selling them at $300, hah. Nice video to go with it too. ;)

Even if you aren't a member you can pay 5% fee and still purchase from Costco online. If you are member then you don't have to pay the 5% fee obviously.

There are coupon codes available on ebay for $25 off $250 or more at Costco.com. They cost $1 buy it now. They are single use coupon codes from fliers that are in the store.

So basically you could more than cover your 5% fee with the $25 off $250 code.

I really like the monitor. I highly recommend it if you are in the market. With freesync and 75hz it edged out over my Dell 3014 that I used for the last couple years.

Reactions: T4rd
like this
Back