• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Best bang for buck headset?

nerk01

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 15, 2002
Messages
187
It seems all the sub $50 headphones with mics have shoddy cans, I can't stand more than an hour wearing my current set of plantronics .Audio 90

I really don't want to spend more than $100 since this I only use them for the occasional lan party or when people are sleeping in the house.

A look at Newegg shows me that this: Sennheiser PC150 is my best bet.

Any thoughts?
 
nerk01 said:
It seems all the sub $50 headphones with mics have shoddy cans, I can't stand more than an hour wearing my current set of plantronics .Audio 90

I really don't want to spend more than $100 since this I only use them for the occasional lan party or when people are sleeping in the house.

A look at Newegg shows me that this: Sennheiser PC150 is my best bet.

Any thoughts?

Lots of good comments from users about these, however the sound quality is nowhere near music headphones in that price range. Still a great set, and can be bought for $33 from ecost.com .
 
Back
Top