Best Automatic fan controller?

sir_pyro

Weaksauce
Joined
Oct 21, 2005
Messages
104
I need to get my water cooled system quieter before I head back to school here in a few weeks, and was looking at fan controllers. I know there are a lot of opinions out there on the manual ones, but a quick search didn’t turn up much in the way of automatic ones.

I want to go the automatic rout so I dont have to sit there worrying about my temps all that time. I was looking at the Thermaltake Hardcano 13 as it can monitor and control 4 fans and temps, along with looking cool and having a memory card reader built in. Only problem is it does not offer quite the lever of control I'd like over how the fans are controlled.

So any suggestions on other automatic fan controllers?

Requirements:
Uses one 3.5" or one 5.25" bay.
Can monitor and control 3 or more fans and temperatures.
Comes in black... Though spray paint can fix that!

I'm running a Panaflo M1-BX 120mm and a Panaflo FBA08A12H-1AZ 80mm for now, probably a quiet fan on the ram and the maybe the video card ram later. Nothing extreme. I'm also up to other suggestion for fan control other just the front panel option if it will do a better job.
 
Back
Top