• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Best all around 24" Display

sitheris

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
1,787
Hi, I am posting this for a friend who wants to buy a new monitor.

I linked him to the sticky explaining the different panel types. I think he would probably want a *VA or TN panel - he's more of a gamer than anything I guess. I would recommend the LG L246WP-BN to him (which is what I have), but it's discontinued.

What are the current best choices for 24" displays?
 
NEC 2490 is he has the money for it, BenQ V2400W or G2400WD if he wants to spend less.
 
Back
Top