Best Aftermarket Fan Screws for GT AP15 fans

Neo Zuko

Limp Gawd
I love my GTs, but those fan screws they come with not so much. They are silver first of all, and I'd rather have black. But mostly, they are easy to strip. Like every time I use them. They may not strip right away, but they widen for sure on every installation. No matter the screwdriver, they are just soft as hell. Any strong fan screws out there? I might just go to a bolt nut system... as the carved threads on the fan plastic don't stand up to repeated installations anyway. Will be used on case fan locations and rads.

Last edited:
Mcmaster Carr

Anyway I have some really nice chromed 25mm shanked screws with nice slim, wide heads, came with my p180 I think, haven't been able to find screws as nice.

I currently have a nut and bolt setup on my radiator and while nice, would prefer a screw setup

EDIT: just realized you might be talking about those short coarse screws that bite into the fans plastic. Yeah I would definitely switch to a nut bolt system, with some washers too

I use nuts and bolts for most of my fans. I usually go to Lowe's and but a package of stainless steel bolts, nuts and washers.

Back