• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Best 80MM fans

soulesschild

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Feb 18, 2007
Messages
6,176
Any reason you really want to stick a fan on it? The HR-05 should be good for passive operation as long as you've got decent case airflow.
 
A just in case kind of thing. Right now I have the default asus passive heatsink on it and it gets to be about 60C sometimes.So I figure I'd throw a fan on it just in case :p
 
I see. Well, out of those I would probably think that the Noctua is the best choice. Pretty much anything should have enough airflow to keep it nice and cool though.
 
Back
Top