• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Best 80mm fan?

Dr. X

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Oct 27, 2000
Messages
7,060
I'm looking to replace the 3 80mm case fans in my pc60. Something that moves some more air. Noise isn't really an issue, but I'd prefer them not to be 8000rpm hair dryers. So, what is it I should use?
 
Panaflo, Papst, Sunon would be what I would look at.

Here is a good place with some info you may want to look at
 
Back
Top