Ok well after two trips to best buy and some web browsing I have found out the basics, HDMI, 1080i/p etc... now my father is looking to buy an HDTV he does not care about the following
price (nice to work with)
LCD/plasma
color
brand
now what he does want is a 42" LCD/plasma display with 1080i/p support, no speakers on it, wall mountable. Now since I live with him and will be using this for the next few years the things I suggested to him were DVI and HDMI support and 1980x1080 (I think thats correct) resolution, however I cannot find a display that fits all those criteria. Does anyone know of any that exist?
price (nice to work with)
LCD/plasma
color
brand
now what he does want is a 42" LCD/plasma display with 1080i/p support, no speakers on it, wall mountable. Now since I live with him and will be using this for the next few years the things I suggested to him were DVI and HDMI support and 1980x1080 (I think thats correct) resolution, however I cannot find a display that fits all those criteria. Does anyone know of any that exist?