• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Best 27" non 1920x1080

Haidden

n00b
Joined
Jun 21, 2008
Messages
32
I just bought the BENQ XL2420T and after calibrating it, its not a bad monitor but I just keep thinking about a 27" monitor instead and going outside the 1920x1080.

Gaming is the most importing, low input lag, etc. Any suggestions, none of the korean monitors, prefer to have good warranty etc.

$700 or less would be best.

120hz or better
 
Last edited:
Samsung s27a850d's went down in price probs because the 27b970d is out. I usually see them cheaper than Dell and obviously Apple.

I'm trying my luck going Gangnam Style. Should be joining the QHD club today or tomorrow.
 
Looking for 120hz or better, great for gaming as I have one of the better 24" right now for gaming XL2420T, but if I can find an equivalent 27" (non 1920x1080) I will return it.

The Samsung 27b970d looks pretty nice but input lag seems bad
 
Last edited:
Looking for 120hz or better, great for gaming as I have one of the better 24" right now for gaming XL2420T, but if I can find an equivalent 27" (non 1920x1080) I will return it.

I'm confused. Do you want a 120hz monitor with a resolution greater than 1080 that isn't a Korean ips?
 
Ah ok, Yeah I was/am looking for a 27" that does 2560 x 1440 at 120hz+.
 
Last edited:
Ah ok, Yeah I was/am looking for a 27" that does 2560 x 1440 at 120hz+.

...At $700? Give it at least a year. If you can find one, some Shimians can do 130hz at 1440p. Though they are Korean.
Also, what are you planning on running at 120hz 1440p?
 
Ah ok, Yeah I was/am looking for a 27" that does 2560 x 1440 at 120hz+.

If you want a 1440P Monitor that does 120Hz you have two options: Overlord Tempest or Yamasaki Catleap. Both come in OC versions. I own a Tempest OC and the performs amazingly.
 
Back
Top