Best 20" incher?

Techlord

Weaksauce
I have looked at both 20" and 22" monitors but like the 20" better because of the dot pitch of 22's is horrible. I was looking at this http://www.digitalversus.com/duels.php?ty=6&ma1=36&mo1=224&p1=2104&ma2=52&ph=1 websight comparison and don't understand what Game rendering best case or worst case means? I thought it was either good or bad but not both, can someone explain the difference between best and worst case game rendering? It either has no ghosting or it does, I'm confused.

Thanks for clearing it up for me, Techlord :)

If you can find the NEC and don't mind spending the money, get it. You won't notice any more ghosting than any other panel. Best case/ worse case differs frame to frame.

I would like to upgrade to a WS monitor with a shiny screen that has little or no ghosting, or upgrading is pointless.

Why do you want a Glossy screen? Remember, if you have lights or sun coming through the window, it's going to cause a bad glare effect. I wouldn't use one of those screens unless I was in a completly dark room with a small light on.

Why do you want a Glossy screen? Remember, if you have lights or sun coming through the window, it's going to cause a bad glare effect. I wouldn't use one of those screens unless I was in a completly dark room with a small light on.

The 19" Nec monitor that I have had for 3 years has a shiny screen and I'll never go back to a matt finish again. The shiny screens bring the colors to life with a bold, deep richness thats just amazing. Most laptops have shiny screens now, whenever I go to MicroCenter, Circuit City, or any place that sells laptops have shiny screens.

Back