Best 19in LCD for $350 give a lil, take a lil

krueL

Limp Gawd
So im in the market for a LCD, i do play games, mainly FPS.. my budget is $350.. i plan on buying from tigerdirect because i a friend that bought an lcd from them.. he bought an acer from them and it had ONE dead pixel.. and he went through 4, of the same monitor before he got one without a dead pixel, TD cooperated fully, without an argument, and waiving the shipping fees. So i need your opinions, whats the best bang for my buck?

Thanks,
Chad

the 940B is the newer model of the 930BF and the 940BF is a revamp of the 940B. 930BF has color problems ive heard.

I purchased mine from here

Its in the mail now. All of the Canadian companies have it and none of the US I found so I did what I had too, but shipping from NCIX was less expensive than I would have paid elsewhere.

Hardforum link to conversation

Oh the pic isn't showing the 940BF but the guy assured me that is the model #. I'll have it this week. Pics will follow then.

Viewsonic vx922 is amazing... I purchased this monitor the other week, 499 canadian @ www.pccanada.com

anyways, it's amazingly fast NO ghosting or any of that garbage... it's amazingly bright, this is my second LCD but my first one for home use.... It replaced my blurry 19" daytek monitor CRT... The other LCD is a 17" acer at work, and this is just as clear if not more clear then that... It's bright as hell and just simply amazing... Money WELL spent IMO.... I love every second of owning this monitor.

at first i ordered the 930bf, then found out it had color problems.. so i cancelled my order, and reordered with the 940b, thanks to budwise's review.

Back