• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Best 19" LCD for text/work

Joined
Jul 28, 2004
Messages
5
I don't care how it performs in games, movies or porn. I also don't care about it's extras or options. However if it's fully adjustable (height/angle/etc) that'd be good.

I just want the best 19" (maybe 20) monitor for text, webpages and 'work' in general.

What choices do I have?
 
It doesn't matter really cause you can always adjust the font with Microsofts power-toy clear type thingie.
Best thing I would do is look at one in person cause what might be good to me might be horrid for you.
GL! :)
 
Back
Top