• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Best 19" LCD for $600 ?

COCOViper

Gawd
Joined
Dec 16, 2000
Messages
560
hey, my brother is looking into getting a 19" LCD from his naval exchange store and he gets 10% off instantly so I have to compete with a final cost of about $600 (a hair more) for a 19" LCD, surely the [H]ardforums can do better than navy exchange right ? :-p thanks guys
 
Newegg's LCD return policey sucks which is why I'd NEVER buy one from them.

I mean come on, "8 dead pixels or more......". geez, that'd be nuts for me to be sitting on a $600 LCD thats got 7 dead pixels and there wouldnt be a damn thing I could do about it.

nope, not this boy.
 
well, if that's the case...go to Best Buy -- 1 dead pixel policy there...but in turn, consider the price jacked up about $150 :shrug:
 
I can attest to the quality of the SHARP LL-T19D1-H.

I actually had it for a few days.

The color reproduction and picture quality is really as good as it gets.

I only returned it as I instead plan on going with a Dell 2001 or simular.

If it wasnt for the 25ms rescan time I'd still own it today.
 
Originally posted by ozziegn
Newegg's LCD return policey sucks which is why I'd NEVER buy one from them.

I mean come on, "8 dead pixels or more......". geez, that'd be nuts for me to be sitting on a $600 LCD thats got 7 dead pixels and there wouldnt be a damn thing I could do about it.

nope, not this boy.

well then make SURE it has more than 8 dead pixels :p
 
Back
Top