• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Best 19" CRT

ikurox

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 20, 2005
Messages
215
i would like to know which is the best 19" CRT for gaming around 150$

i would love to have 1600x1200 if possible
 
I have a samsung 997df that I'm pleased with.

Supports 1600x1200 @ 75hz IIRC

It has max resolution of 2048x1536 according to the driver.

I paid $180 for mine, retail (I needed a monitor ASAP so I didnt shop around, other than comparing refresh rates @ 1600x1200 and picked the highest).
 
Back
Top