• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Best 19-20'' LCD?

miro

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
146
Hey, I'm looking for a good 19-20'' LCD for around $300-400. I'd like something with DVI but as long as it has good image quality and 1280 resolution I'm not too picky.
I've heard the dell monitors are good, and if you call in an order you can sometimes talk them down on the price, anyone have any luck with that?

Edit: I'm thinking standard aspect ratio, not widescreen.
 
Dell ones are good, so are the viewsonics I hear. The viewsonic to go with would probably be the VX924 just cause it has such a lower response time.
 
Back
Top